I think she's sexy though.
Is quite possibly the worst, most un-funny show of all time.
Reeking of awesomeness!
I think she's sexy though.
Seriously, Sarah Silverman for some reason makes me wild.........
She just seems like she'd be a freak in the sheets.
You got it right. That show blows. Not funny at all.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
im with you guys, something about her...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
She she is sexy as hell but not abit funny. Seems like she would be trying to dutch oven you among other things all the time. Seexy = good Dutch oven = Bad Unless you are the person giving
GO VOLS
LOL, great observation! This sums her up pretty well. I'm one of those eight or nine people in the country to whom her humor actually appeals, though...
Her stand-up is much better. She has some funny jokes, but those are far and in between.
She is hott, until she tries sketched comedy tv shows!
The show really stinks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif[/img]. I hate watching the commercials for her show. I don't like women comdians anyway. Their really not that funny.
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
Bookmarks